Dying to spice up your looks without looking made-up? This article shall help you put the best foot forward with some makeup tips for teenagers.
Complete Makeup Tips
If you are not blessed with the best skin, and already have a pimple a day before the party, don't panic. It can be managed with makeup. However, you must avoid using too much of it on a daily basis, as it would simply harm your skin in the long run.
- To brighten up your skin, you need to follow a good skincare routine. Use a deep cleanser to remove all the oil and traces of makeup every night. Use a gentle scrub, once in a while, to get rid of dull skin. without
- All teens are fascinated by foundation, but they don't actually need it. Leave that to the grown ups. If you are having spots or marks, use a concealer to hide the problem areas.
- Use tinted bronze shades that can add to the natural glow of your skin. Apply them on the cheeks, forehead, chin, and the nose. This would give you a sun-kissed look.
- Use some loose powder to even out the uneven texture of the skin.
- Use eye makeup only for night parties. You can begin with a light eye shadow to cover the eyelid. Then, take a slightly darker eye shadow, and cover the area towards the top of the eyelid. Choose shades that suit your skin tone, or those that match your outfit. Be careful of zany shades such as blue, as it may make you look pale. Apply a black/brown liner to the eyelid and apply some kohl under your eyes to give them definition. This would help you attract attention to your eyes. Finish with a coat of mascara, which will make your eyes look wider.
- If you need to define your eyebrows, use an eyebrow pencil that is a shade lighter than the natural color. Use an eyebrow comb to brush it out evenly.
- Blusher helps to add to the warmth of the skin, and can also help to liven up your look. For a chiseled look, dab some blusher slightly below your cheekbones. Apply it in an outward direction if you want your eyes to appear wider.
- Lipsticks are high on the must-haves. Always use a lip liner to define your lips well. Use natural shades for the day, and dark shades for the night. Nude shades work best for a sun-kissed look in the morning hours. Top it with loads of gloss for haughty lips. You also need to keep the lipstick shade in coordination with your eye shadow. Both have to be on similar lines. Light shades also help to make your lips appear fuller.
- Highlighters help to bring more attention to specific areas of the face. Use a silver highlighter under your brow to jazz up the eyes.
- Make sure you use the right brushes for the application of makeup.
- Always test the foundation or products on a patch of skin on your forehand. This helps in avoiding allergies and reactions.
- Clean the brushes once you are done. Do not leave any color on them for a long period of time.
- Avoid heavy makeup, and also cleanse your face after getting back home.
Simple Yet Stunning Makeup Tips for Women Over 50
Makeup for Women Over 50
Learn The Secret to the Best Makeup for Acne-prone Skin
A Girl's Style Guide to Makeup Brushes and Their Uses
14 Remarkably Attractive Makeup Tips for Brunettes
More From Buzzle
Best Makeup for Oily Skin
Amazingly Stylish Natural Makeup Tips for Black Women
How to Contour and Highlight Your Face with Makeup
Funk Up Your Look With These Gothic Makeup Ideas
Makeup Artist Salary Range
YOU DONT NEED ALL THAT ON YOUR FACE! - doggie [October 21, 2010]
Boys hate it when girls wear makeup so don't it makes girls look less confident... - the truth [May 9, 2010]
Great makeup tips - Rachel [May 9, 2010]
very helpful actually :) - Aria [April 27, 2010]
thanks for tips - 123sweet [February 11, 2009]
I Luv MAKEUP!!!! - Meeee [April 18, 2008]
Look, I definitely look good with makeup and without it. - MISS ATITUDE [April 18, 2008]
HOW BORING=( - nerd [April 18, 2008]
OMG!!!!Like These are the the best makeup tips for teens ever.Since I use make up,GURL I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT=) - Serena [April 18, 2008]
Thank you girl! Keep it subtle for starters and gradually your mom will get used to it ;) Though, do not get accustomed to it. - Kashmira [January 4, 2008]
I loved your article. All I need to do now is to find a way to tell my mother that I want to start using makeup. Any Ideas? - Drea [January 4, 2008]
See the Teen Moms With and Without Makeup PressRoomVIP - Part 2 Purseblog asks: what do you think about the chanel tie dye classic flap?
How to Apply Makeup (for Teen Girls) (with Pictures) - wikiHow
Makeup Tips for Teenagers to Achieve a Natural, Neutral Look
The most successful beauty bloggers without makeup
How to Look Pretty Without Makeup as a Teenager
Teenage Girls Without Makeup On - Bing images
What are some makeup tips for teens? - Quora
128 Most Popular Celebrities Without Makeup
5 Simple Makeup Hacks For Teenage Girls
Teenage Makeup Styles - Bing images
10 Gorgeous Master Bedrooms that you
15 Most Popular Casual Outfits Ideas for